- Diesel Smoke Meter capable of measuring Smoke opacity of Diesel vehicle exhaust in % Opacity & K-value with measurement of RPM & Engine oil temperature.
- Conforms to IS : 14553 - derived from ISO 11614 : 1999
- Measures smoke opacity of diesel vehicles in % opacity and K value
- Measurement principle : Partial flow, optics based on folded geometry
- Suitable for free acceleration test
- Engine RPM measurement - vibration sensor based and Battery based (Optional)
- Engine oil temperature measurement
- Operates on 230V AC (or) 12V DC power supply
- Portable, Compact & light weight design, suitable for “Road tests” using vehicle battery
- Low & High voltage indication for battery operation
- Automatic Zero and Span calibration
- Automatic Pressure regulation and moisture separation
- Handheld, Menu driven LCD remote control unit
- Pass / Fail indication and emission limit in printout
- Vehicle no., vehicle specification, operator name and test data in printout.
- RS232C serial port for PC interface