Features of X-Master Application:
X-Master is the user-friendly operating software for the modern suit of X-ray systems. This program used most modern software tools available for Windows® operating platforms. The main task of the operating software is the control of all system parameters such as high voltage settings, X-ray tube current, display of collimators and filters as well as the collection and manipulation of the measurement data.
• Empirical calibration mode for calibrating unit using well assessed standard samples.
• Fundamental calibration mode for standard free calibrations.
• Simultaneous quantitative measurement up to 8 elements.
• Qualitative material identification up to 20 elements.
• Spectrum analysis for semi-quantitative concentration measurement.
• Statistical functions with mean value, standard deviation, high/low reading, trend line etc.
• Pre-calibrated for gold and other precious metals.
|Model||Cube||Cube PIN||Cube SDD|
|Measuring Direction||Top to Bottom|
|Applied Application||Gold & Silver Analysis in jewellery and alloys, Coating Thickness Measurement on Metals|
|X-ray Tube||Mini-focus,high performance, W-target, Spot 0.2mm-0.8mm||Long Life, High efficiency tungsten target, air cooled.|
|High Voltage||50kV (1.2mA) Software Control Optimized||50kV / (1.2mA) programmable|
|Detector||High resolution Gas Filed Prop Counter||High resolution Silicon Pin Detector||Silicon Drift Detector|
|Measurement Time||60 sec. to 180 sec.|
|Collimator||0.3mmØ or 0.5mmØ, Optional four positions Collimator changer|
|Sample Stage||Manual scissors type z-stage|
|Power Supply||230VAC, 50/60Hz, 120W / 100W|
|Inside Chamber||330 x 200 x 170 mm (WxDxH)|
|Dimension||350 x 450 x 310 mm (WxDxH)|
|Optional||Auto Z stage, Joy-Stick real operational movement, point & shoot, auto-focus facility|